Minggu, 06 Februari 2011

LITTLE REUNION [3-E NEDUTAS]

Indri - Wida - Lisma - Imas - me
Yesterday, I met some old friend at AsiaPlasa, Tasikmalaya. They're my classmate when I was in 2nd and 3rd grade at junior high school. What a lovely gathering. Altough there was only six of us, I am glad to see them in our little and sudden reunion.. :)

Wida, Lisma, Erwin, Indri, and me.
Imas did not arrived yet when this pict was taken.


Indri is my very bestfriend. We've known each other since 2nd grade at junior high school and kept in touch until now. We were going to the same high school after graduation and accidentally placed in the same class for the first two years.

Now, we both are students of Padjadjaran University. Indri takes Japanese Literature Department in Faculty of Literature, while I take Journalism Department in Faculty of Communication.

Pray for both of us please, we are desperately wanna graduate soon but our thesis are stucked. T_T








Lisma was my "teman sebangku". She's really smart. Lisma and I were always trying our best to get the first rank in our class. Hahaha, she was my best friend and rival as well back then.

I adore her tough. She has her own principle and never give up. She is friendly. Altough in the past, Lisma and I were having fight sometimes. We both were quite stubborn, or maybe I was stubborn, or she was. Haahh, youth! :D

She is graduating from Bandung Institute of Technology. And now having class to be a pharmacist. Congrats, Lisma.. :)
Wida was the wise one. She was calm and gentle, yet having strong will. She was the only one from 3-E Nedutas that going to high school out of Tasikmalaya, our hometown.

She is a teacher of junior high school students now. I forgot to ask what subjects she taught. But still, I think she's gonna be a lovable teacher.

Anyway, Wida and I both loves to write poetry. Back in our junior years, we made few books containing our hand-written poetry. We still own them until now. Even Wida keep her poetry books in school so her students can read them. Wow! :)
Imas was the cutest one. Actually, I don't have a suitable words to describe her. But let me try... Hmm..

She was fun, yes.
She was strong, yes.
She was never ever showing her anger to us, her friends.
She always have a positive thinking and positive attitude. That's what I like the most from her.
She is graduating Pharmacy in... eerr, I forget what college she was attended.
And she is independent, I guess. Because she runs her own bussiness.

The one with hat is Erwin, while next to him is The Changcuters's vocalist. Erwin is a model photographer now. And I'm pretty sure this picture was taken after he left our little reunion. He left first because he want to photo hunting in The Changcuters concert or sort of it.

Erwin was the only man in our little reunion. He was the only one who brought the camera too. So all the pictures above was taken and edited by him. Hehehehee.. Big thanks to you, Uncle Erwin.. :D

1 komentar:

dobelyu D's soul mengatakan...

iiiih mujaaaa jadi malu bacanya.......ralat ya sayang. ak ini staf administrasi not a tacher...tapi mudah2an jadi doa ya........miss you so ibu2 modis :P